Friday, November 1, 2013

Hello November!

   Hello NOVEMBER ! BYE OCTOBER.. 

Today is the new month! \(^u^)/
 
Every new month I like to find a quiet spot, center my thoughts, and write a new month wish list.
it’s an easy way to get in touch with what I really, truly want…my deepest desires, so to speak…and to set an intention for the rest of the month.  When the full moon comes around I take a look back at my wish list and see how many of my wishes have come true!  I always surprised at the results.
I also make a full moon gratitude list at the end of each month…so stay tuned for that!
The wish list and having fun with it is a big part of what makes this practice work.  It gets you into the imaginative mindset and primes you for believing anything is possible!  :)

psst...remember:

 "DO NOT LIMIT YOURSELF... THINK BIG & WISH BIG!!"


1 comment: